Team managers can already register their teams for the upcoming W3iL Season 1.
The staff will validate all registrations simultaneously on March 1st after checking that the teams are filling all the requirements and that their commitment is solid.
The steps are the following:
- If not already done, create an account on Warcraft3.info.
- Once logged in, go to warcraft3.info/league and create a league user account, then request rights to create a team (top right).
- An admin will approve your request (to speed up the process, contact any admin on Discord).
- Have your players create their own accounts and invite them to your team (in the edit section of your team). Known player IDs are protected to avoid account stealing. Those players can register an account under another ID and an admin will rename them upon request.
- You can then register your team for W3iL Season 1. A minimal four players roster will be needed by March 1st for your team to be accepted into the league.
Registrations end on March 1st
The First Highlighted Clan War will be played on Sunday March 10th, casted live by Back2Warcraft. For any concern, contact an admin on Discord:
As much as possible, team managers should be the ones communicating with the admin team.